Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Creative Process.

The phrase "creative process" is a popular discussion topic in my advertising class.  Although, I am not an expert and have no idea what my personal creative process looks like at this stage in my education, I thought that it would be fun to imagine it instead. After a lot of thinking, I stumbled across the most simplistic way to describe my "imagined" idea generation process - a tree (I personally took this picture). The roots provide a network of resources and create a safe environment from which one can explore.  Each main branch signifies a unique idea, which then splits and fosters the generation of even more ideas. The round seeds represent the most developed thoughts - the "good" ideas. But the seed that actually completes the journey and successfully germinates represents the "great" idea - the "wow" factor.  Here is my creative process in a "nutshell"
IMAGINATION ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment