Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Standing Out From The Crowd

Sometimes people feel like they aren't special or that they have no self meaning.  Just the other day, I had a similar encounter with a family relative who is in the process of applying to college. The frustration and stress of writing personal statements was followed by the comment "I'm not special or different from anyone else, why would they chose me - I have no talent - so what's the point?" This remark really resonated with me.  


So, here's my suggestion: what you will need: Faith, Love, Trust, Belief and Determination.  
1) Do something you love
2) Try something new
3) Don't compare yourself to others 
4) Be confident and trust in your abilities
5) Believe in yourself


It's all psychological. People live up to their expectations. If you think you're not good at anything, you'll make that thought become a reality. But if you are sufficiently confident you're a great dancer, singer or painter, you're confidence will shine through and you will be looked as a great dancer/singer/painter.


STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD.  

No comments:

Post a Comment