Saturday, September 11, 2010

It "drives" me crazy when..



I’m slowing down because the traffic light has just turned red, so I stop. I have stopped so what is with the man in the big pickup truck behind me still attempting to ram up the back of my car’s tires. I roll forward slightly and the giant monster of a vehicle follows quickly in pursuit. I just want to shout ‘I’m not rolling forward for fun, I’m trying to get away from you!’ but he outs for blood. I stop again. He stops. I roll. He rolls. It’s like an ongoing game of musical chairs except we’re jiggling forward to Eminem and instead of using our juvenile bodies as the source of fun, we’re using blocks on wheels.  Doesn’t the pickup man understand that I don’t want his car so close and that ramming up my car’s backside isn’t going to make the traffic light turn green faster? I roll forward, he rolls forward – I guess not then. Haven’t you noticed this too? If you haven’t, try it...

No comments:

Post a Comment